sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

August Opening

Hi everyone!!! Sensei´s Make Up is about to release 20 new face up slots. The date and hour will be next tuestday July the 30th at 19:00 spanish time. I´ll be waiting for your e-mails. Thanks for your support and kindness! Remember you can send your bjd, pullip*, blythe*, and monster high! Big hugs!!! 

*These dolls must come disassembled.

********************

Saludos a tod@s, Sensei´s Make Up se prepara para el lanzamiento de 20 nuevos slots. La fecha y hora son las siguientes, el próximo martes 30 de Julio a las 19:00 hora española. Muchas gracias por vuestro apoyo y amabilidad!! Recordad que podéis enviarme vuestras bjd, pullip*, blythe*, y monster high! 
Un abrazo grande!!

*Este tipo de muñecas deberán venir desmontadas.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question. I have a head in the customs and I think it would take about a week time for it to arrive at my place. Would it still be okay for me to get a slot?

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores