lunes, 2 de julio de 2018

News about opening



Hello dear friends! As you may know Etsy is been announcing a raise of the fees it will be charging to the users. This is why I´m planning on launching my own website/shop soon, but meanwhile I had to find a solution...

Hola queridos amigos! Como muchos debéis saber. Etsy ha anunciado una subida de tarifas. Por esta razón planeo abrir mi propia tienda/web en un futuro próximo. Pero mientras tanto, tenía que encontrar una solución...

This is why before this weekend opening, I´m offering my custommers the opportunity to catch a slot (or more than one, no limit per person) just reserving it messaging me via email or instamail.You will be able to make paypal payment. There will be 20 slots available, and I will like to book as much as possible outside of Etsy app.

Por esta razón, antes de la apertura de este fin de semana, voy a ofrecer a mis clientes la posibilidad de reservar un slot (o varios, no hay límite por persona) mandándome un mensaje a través de mi email, o instamail. El pago se podrá hacer por paypal. Habrá 20 enargos disponibles, y daré preferencia a la reserva fuera de Etsy.

So from today (now) you can write me:

Así que desde hoy (ahora) podéis escribirme:

email: senseismakeup@hotmail.com
instagram: Private message to rakeru_sensei

If you are interested don´t miss the chance. If the reservations reach 20, I won´t release slots in the shop.

Si estáis interesados, no perdáis la oportunidad. Si las reservas llegan a 20, no sacaré los encargos en la tienda.

If any slot is available, I will sell them next Sunday the 8th at 14:00 Spanish time.

Si quedara algún encargo disponible, lo sacaré en la tienda el Domingo 8 a las 14:00. Hora Española.

Thanks so much!

Muchas gracias!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores